Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Acrylic Album projects (photo heavy)


















Hi! Here are the projects I created for My Acrylic Album. I made an Autumn album, a wreath and a clear card.
I haven't been able to put my Alcohol Inks down and when I created the wreath I used them on the leaves first, then I painted on the chipboard letters and then mixed drops of colors and dabbed them with a tissue to blend. The project looks so much better irl and I am surprised with how cool and rustic the letters look. I didn't know I had it in me to create something so neat. I surley didn't expect that. :) I must admit that I did not like the wreath when I first finished it. I let it sit for a few days and then it grew on me. Now I can't help but smile when i see it. That's what this is about... creating something that makes your heart happy. I am learning to just go with it and not worry about perfection and I think that it shows. I am much happier about my work lately even though it may not be "the best", it's from my heart and that's what is important.

I hope you have a great weekend! I am hoping we can take the girls Apple Picking tomorrow... time is running out.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome projects Rae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cats!!! I love that wreath, it's gorgeous!!! Beautiful projects, Rae! Miss chatting with you! =)
    Hugs,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Talk about some eye candy!!!
    I am in love with that wreath! You are like the chipboard altering queen! I am off to check out those classes now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is some gorgeous stuff Rae!! I miss you at CMK!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.