Tuesday, February 3, 2009




Artz de Scrap has a new challenge up! The challenge for February is to alter any file with a love theme. This is my take on it, and you can see the other designers' takes on the blog. You can win a great prize as well as create a little something to put those precious love notes in or whatever else is near and dear to your heart.

My time with Michael's is almost up. Saturday will be my last day. I will miss being around all the crafty things, but I will still shop there so it's not like I won't ever see it again. ;) I will also miss the people, but not the drama which seems to have gotten worse instead of better now that the Holiday's are over. Kara is still going to continue on, but she's young and is more in the mindset of what is going on there. I am getting too old to deal with it, especially voluntarily.

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Love the file folders and your my heart card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.