Friday, June 26, 2009

Summery projects to share

Happy Friday! Tonight I attend orientation at Target. I am not excited about working late (5-9)because I am not a night person, but I will take what I can get. it won't be so bad once I get used to it.
Here are some summery projects to share with you:
first is a layout I created for Morag's challenge on Ally Scraps. I usually struggle with pastels, but this layout came together nicely. I am sure it's beacuse it's created using fabulous Fancy Pants products. ;)


this layout was also created for Ally Scraps. It was one of my May monthly projects... and I had so much fun creating it!
this layout was created for the Last Serendipity Scrapper Standing contest on the Serendipity Scrapbooks site. I never made it past the first challenge. I figured I wouldn't get far. lol
and lastly this is a simple card that I created for this round of Purrfect Projects at Ally Scraps:
Take care and have a great weekend!
Rae

1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.