Sunday, April 25, 2010

Say It With Letters Scissor project

Here is my April project from Say It With Letters. The team was given either a scissor shape or the word "SEW" to create with. Once again I had so many ideas swimming in my head when I saw the fun scissor shape and decided to give it a modern/vintage twist. I tried not to over think it and just went with the flow and added a mix of cute embellishments. The creative possibilities are truly endless with the large selection of words, letters and awesome shapes Deb offers in her store. If you are looking for a unique gift idea, why not give a wooden shape a try.
 

Be sure to check out the gorgeous projects from the team! Awesome can't even begin to describe what they created! Also check out their beautiful new addition to their lovely family. Huge Congratulations to you Deb! You can see it all here.

1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.