Friday, August 26, 2011

My projects for the MSAM crop {photo heavy}

Before I begin, I hope all you East Coasters who will suffer from Irene will be safe and have minimal damage. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

This is the first time I have had a close loved one who will experience a hurricane, and as a mother it just breaks my heart that I cannot be there to protect Kara and hug her and assure her that everything will be OK. I am sending all my love and prayers across the country, and will be awaiting news of her safety while sitting on pins and needles.

Onto something fun now. This weekend, My Scraps and More is holding a "Goodbye to Summer" crop. Each of the design team members, as well as Tammi, the owner, or have created four fun challenges for the members. There are also some games and prizes. The crop is not limited to just the weekend- you will have all week to create and upload. I encourage you to head on over and check out all the challenges and fun!

Here are the projects I created for the crop.

supplies: pp- The Girl's Paperie, Fancy Pants Designs, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Bo Bunny; twine- The Twinery; alphas- Heidi Swapp (cb) and Doodlebug; stickers and journaling spot- Basic Grey; butons


supplies: Everything is from Echo Park Paper; Martha Stewart butterfly punch





supplies: The Paper Company CS; pp- Jillibean Soup and Fancy Pants Designs; cb- Fancy Pants; rafia, buttons, and Glue Dots


pp: Sassafras Lass and MME; sticker- EAD Designs; twine- The Twinery, bling

cs: Bazzill Bling; pp and rubons- Fancy Pants Designs; May Arts ribbon; The Twinery twine; tulle

cs: Bazzill; pp: Lily Bee and MME; The Twinery twine; rubon: Royal Langnickel

To find out more specifics about each challenge, as well as to check out the other challenges, please head on over to MSAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.