Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Look mom, I'm a dog....

Wow. It's already the last day of November. This just does not seem possible. Today is the last day for the My Scraps and More is Thankful for... contest. It's been a fun month full of super challenges- if you are ever in need of inspiration, all you need to do is head on over there and you'll be sure to find something to get you scrapping.

Here are two more of my recent  challenge layouts:
My 11.28 challenge, which was I am thankful for paper! The challenge was to use some of your newest paper purchased as well as make a handmade element.



and then my 11.18 challenge was to create a layout about your hobbies. Here is my layout for this challenge:



Tomorrow kicks off the My Scraps and More December contest; The Twelve Days of Christmas. There will be 12 challenges to complete and some fun prizes along the way. I hope you'll join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.