Saturday, August 17, 2013

A card and some layouts- featuring Back Porch Memories

Me again. :) I am sharing a card and two layouts I created using the wonderful August Medley kit from Back Porch Memories.

First I have a layout using the August sketch challenge (which can be viewed by signing up for the newsletter on the home page).

 
 This is my favorite layout I created using this kit. (Sorry about the horrible photo, but it was the best I could get.)

Here is a card. I used the paper sack that the kit goodies came in to create a coordinating envelope.

 
And my last layout using the kit. I used the packaging from a Fancy Pants add-on that I purchased to create the cork butterflies and area on the layout.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day! :)

2 comments:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.