Friday, September 20, 2013

Puppy Love

Hi! I played along with the great September sketch at Artful Delight. This is one of my most favorite photos of Moose. He's so little, but he really thought he was a tough guy.

I am not a gold person. I avoid it as much as I can, however the gold doily and LOVE word from the beautiful new Crate Flea Market collection were perfect for this layout and really add a nice finishing touch. I actually might be ok with using a little more gold on my layouts now. I will have to seek out some avoided products now. lol ;)

 
here is the sketch:
 
 
as you can see, I pretty much followed it exactly.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend. :)
 

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I love love love love that photo, the colors and the splatters!!!! So happy you played along with Artful Delight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout!!
    Love it!! Great layering! Fun colors!
    Cute doggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable! Such a cute photo, loving all the layers and splatter!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.