Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Carhenge Album

Hi! Clear Scraps has teamed up with Echo Park and today I am sharing a project that I created with the 6" circle acrylic album as well as the Simple Life collection from Echo Park. 

On our move down to Texas we planned our trip so we could see a few tourist places. Since we had planned to drive through Nebraska my mom suggested that we stop at Carhenge as it was not too far off the beaten path. My parents had been before and they said it was something different and overall pretty cool. 

My mom was right, it was pretty cool. It's in the middle of nowhere and is surrounded by corn fields. We only spent about an hour there, but it was well worth the extra few hours of driving time. 






supplies: 
Clear Scraps: 6" circle album

Be sure to visit the Clear Scraps blog to see what the designers have created for you this week! 
















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you created! And what a fun place - I never heard of it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.