Friday, February 13, 2015

Love This so Much

Hi! There is a new challenge up on the Frosted Designs blog today.  Get Messy x2 is the challenge and you guessed it, you need to use at least two of the following, ink, paint, mists, molding paste, gesso, ect. 

I applied gesso over a template to create the circles on the background and then scribbled some blue and gold Gelatos a top which I then smeared around with a wet paintbrush. (I wish I would have taken a photo of the pp prior to adding everything- it was so pretty!) I also added a few spots of gold mist to give it a little extra something. 



supplies:
cs: Hobby Lobby
pp: MAMBI and Kaisercraft
stencil: Michael's
Gelatos: Faber Castell
Gesso
twine
cork circles
gold mist: Heidi Swapp





5 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee this SO MUCH!! LOVING the layers and the cork bits!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, Raechelle!!! I need a tutorial - you "messy" looks WONDERFUL!!!

    - Katy (fellow DT Memeber)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout!!! LOVE the background you created and that gold heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make your own "Love this so much" card, or is it a premade item? Looks familiar... sorry if I didn't read a credit for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT photo and FABULOUS layout! LOVE the touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.