Friday, October 2, 2015

Rest In Pieces {card}

Hi! I am so excited to share that I have been asked to be a guest designer for the As You See It Challenge blog this week! 

Here is the card I created for challenge #106. 


I expanded the sketch a bit to suit my design, but that is the beauty of a sketch; it can lead to inspiration that might not be had otherwise. 

I added some white ink around the edges of the card as well as the headstone to give it a cobweb-like appearance. I also added some small clear seed beads to the larger orange sequins. 


To see the sketch this was based off, as well as the awesome work from the design team, head over to the AYSI challenge blog. 

supplies:
pp and stickers: Pebbles Thirty One collection
epoxy: Michael's
sequins, twine, beads and white ink



3 comments:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.