Monday, March 14, 2016

snake wrangler {MIM No. 56}

Hi! My shoulder is feeling a lot better so I have been able to spend some time creating. This layout is created for the Memory Nest Make It Monday sketch No. 56, 

My granddaughter latched onto this snake and would take it everywhere we went. We got a lot of second glances and odd looks when people first saw here with it. Several of Ashlyn's oncology infusion nurses would freak out and cringe when they saw it.  lol Sadly, we lost it somewhere and were never able to locate it. 


supplies:
cs: Hobby Lobby
cs: Crate Paper
die cuts: Websters Pages
stickers: BG, Pink Paisleem and unknown
twine
enamel dots: Michael's

Head on over to the blog to see the sketch and the inspiring work from the team!


4 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo cute! That title is PERFECT for those adorable photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! AND I just love how you did the title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page and I can certainly understand why people would have to look twice at that snake!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.