Monday, May 16, 2016

four generations

It's time for another Make it Monday No. 60 at The Memory Nest
I had so much fun creating this layout from the great sketch! I did a lot of fussy cutting- the frame and flowers, but the time was well spent. I decided to try something different with the bottom area and I love how all the bits and pieces look! I think that while it is busy, it is still cohesive and doesn't detract from the photo. I absolutely love the end result and this is one of my favorites this year. 
My mom, Kara, Aubree, and myself- Feb. 2015. It's such a blessing to be able to have a photo like this. I hope we can capture another in the near future. <3 font="">


supplies:
cs: Hobby Lobby and Michael's
pp, chipboard and stickers: Simple Stories
twine: Papertrey Ink
sequins: Hazel & Ruby
lace trim: Hobby Lobby

Come on over to the Memory Nest blog to see the wonderful sketch and what the talented ladies on the team created using it.

6 comments:

  1. That photo is incredibly special! Treasure it! And this page is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout! Love your take on the sketch and all of your clustering at the bottom of the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING the photo and all the goodies you incorporated at the bottom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colourful page! Love that photo and all the extra bits across the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this four generation page!!! The way you used the sketch is amazing!!! Love all the details on the bottom strip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an AWESOME layout! How cool to have that many wonderful Generations in a family photo! LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.