Sunday, February 26, 2017

texas

The new challenge at The Studio Challenges blog is up and this time the focus is on you! Create a layout featuring you- anything goes. :)

I took this selfie as we entered the great state of Texas back in July 2014 when we relocated from WA state to TX. Ironically, just after I selected this photo for the challenge, we found out that we will be moving from Texas to Kentucky in early April. I can only hope that our new adventure in KY will be as wonderful as TX has been for us. 



I used the free It's a Beautiful World cut file from Paper Issues and backed it with some cowhide paper from the Jen Hadfield Simple Life Collection. 


I did a lot of fussy cutting of flowers to hide the image on the background paper. A few Texas stickers from Hobby Lobby and some button twine finished it off. 


Come on by The Studio Challenge blog to enter your layout into this challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow... Your moving again... I hope your move goes quickly & smoothly for you.. I know how moving can stress a person out... Sending good vibes your way!! And your layout is awesome! Great picture of you - we never do enough pages of ourselves... It's great to see! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.