Saturday, March 2, 2019

you & me {CUT to YOU}

Hello all! :) Today I am sharing my first project as a designer for CUT to YOU created by Gwen.


I used the lovely Heart Burst Background Cut File


As you can see, I used several different patterns on each side of the heart and scattered them leaving the center area open for visual interest.


I carefully snipped a few of the hearts  away from the cut file so they could be layered upon the photo to add some extra dimension.


Adding a few fussy cut sloths (which are adorable!), some rub on decals, along with a sprinkling of sequins finishes this layout off perfectly.



If you haven't checked out all the AMAZING cut files that are available at the CUT to YOU store, then what are you waiting for?! There is something for everyone.

I look forward to seeing what you create with them... you can do so by joining the CUT TO YOU HQ page on facebook. 

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon. :)




P.S. This month CUT to YOU is sponsoring The Happy Craft Challenge. Head on over there to see how you can join in.


1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.