Saturday, January 12, 2008

Unity Stamp Co. projects






I received my great stamps from Unity Stamp Co. on Thursday and spent some time playing with one of the sets. These stamps are large, many of them are 3.5"x5". New designs are being posted on the blog every few days and I have seen numerous designs that the other DT members have received and there truly is a stamp set out there for everyone!

Today the Seahawks play Green Bay. Go Hawks!!! I have been watching almost every football game lately and plan the spend the weekend scrapping and watching the playoff games. I would also like to see the Patriots win today.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - these cards are fantastic Rae - and I am loving these stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.