Tuesday, May 4, 2010

floral magnet set featuring EAD Vinyl

I am now addicted to making magnets. heehee. I used the fun Flower Doodles Vinyl rub on set to create this set. I placed the rub ons on some scrap pieces of patterned paper, cut them out, glued some cute up pieces from a magnet strip onto the back and then finished each off with a button. Our fridge now has a bit of spring time cheer. :)

 
 Don't forgot about the awesome EAD Anniversary Celebration coming up soon! You can stay tuned by keeping up with the blog.
Take care!
Rae

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, I shouldn't have looked, lol. I'm thinking I could laminate my PP and stick a magnet on it!! great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! and I love the projects you created below with the BO Bunny and SRM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, sure to cheer up any fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these, rae!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.