Monday, December 12, 2011

12th Day of Christmas challenge and more...

First off, today Kenny and I have been married for 13 years! We got married in our living room- just for us and although we had a formal ceremony in February, I am thankful that we did this.

Today was the final day for the My Scraps & More 12 Days of Christmas Contest. I had the final challenge and I decided to create a challenge around a banner. My challenge was to create a layout with a banner consisting of 12 flags/pieces. Here is my layout:

Before I leave you today I have some news to share; I have decided to step down as a design team member for My Scraps & More. I have truly enjoyed being on the team and I hope that I was able to inspire you to create with my challenges. It's been a fantastic team to be on, and I will surely miss it, but it's time to move on and allow someone else to have the honor. :)

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.