Friday, December 16, 2011

Kara's Sledding Face layout

These photos make me smile. :) I just love the look upon her face, and I remember how much fun we had that day! She may not be smiling when I post this layout on my facebook page, but hey, as her mother I have to get every single simple pleasure that I can. heehee *wink*

Another thing that makes me smile is how easily this layout came together. I used this sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches.

Here is my layout:
supplies:
cs:Recollections and Bazzill
pp: MME and Jillibean Soup
embellies: snowflakes:MME, twine: The Twinery, brads: Pink Paislee
chipboard: Bo Bunny
stickers: American Crafts and My Little Shoebox
black ribbon

I am also entering this layout in the SPS Design Team Call submission. Many of the items I have used on this layout can be found at the Pumpkin Spice Shop.

Christmas is coming... are you ready? I hope you are enjoying this most wonderful time of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.