Sunday, July 8, 2012

July SWAT

Here is my take on the July challenge for Sketches With A Twist. As you'll see, I really made this one my own. lol The twist this month is to add doodling.

here's the awesome sketch:

I took the sketch and turned it sideways and omitted the banner as well as strip by the photos.

I used a mix of product here: MME, Jillibean SoupFancy Pants Designs, Pink Paislee, Studio Calico and The Twinery. To get the look around the semi-circles, I painted the area white and then did some doodling atop. I then adhered the pp. That is why it is imperfect, but that's the look I was going for.

You'll need to go check out the blog to see the gorgeous work the other design team girls created! AND we have a wonderful new sketch desginer as well as two new fabulous DT girls. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raechelle!
    Thanks for stoppin & for the lovely comment... Happy to be Joining the SWAT team...
    Your layout is FANTASTIC & the doodling looks AWESOME...
    P.S How COOL is the way your name is spelt!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.