Monday, July 2, 2012

My July kit from Memorable Seasons

Hi! This month for Memorable Seasons I got to work with papers from the fun Macho Nacho Soup collection from Jillibean Soup:


I also purchased some Studio Calico Abroad papers to use along with the kit items I was sent.

Here is a card and two layouts:

I hand cut the little ties from the pp and combined them to make the flower.

(I used a sheet of the Studio Calico for the background)

(the yellow/white striped pp as well as the grey paper under the title are from Studio Calico, bue flowers are LYB)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I sign off, I have decided not to extend my term as a design team member for Memorable Seasons. This is the last month of my six-month term. I have enjoyed my time, and the ladies on the board are amazing! If you are looking for a smallish, yet loving and embracing online scrappy community, Memorable Seasons is a wonderful place- I encourage you to check it it.


I am taking off for a few days to enjoy the 4th of July at Lake Chelan with my girls. To my American friends, have a safe and fun 4th! :)

1 comment:

  1. Raechelle all 3 projects are fabulous. I love the multi colored patterned/petal flowers on your card. The patterns and shape of the petals would be perfect as ties on a male themed one. Your layouts and photos are gorgeous. I really love the one of skylar, the neutral tonings with the pop of yellow and blue is quite striking. xx

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.