Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Some Glitz Wild & Free

Hello all! :) Today I am here to share the final projects I created this month for The Memory Nest. I was given the fun Glitz Designs Wild & Free collection to work with.


Here is a layout I created:


I cut apart the dream catcher from a sheet of the pp and used it to "catch" the hearts. 

and a couple of cards:

these cards are 4x4 and are mostly made using the stickers. Super quick and easy. 

Here is the layout I created earlier this month using this great collection:



I have to be truthful- I struggled with this collection. Don't get me wrong, It's a beautiful and fun collection, but it has a lot of "white" space and "tribal" feel to it. I struggle with this, however I am delighted with the layouts and cards I created. I tried to showcase how versatile this collection is and how you can take elements and use them in your own way. 

You can find this collection as well as many other fabulous collections when you visit The Memory Nest's online store here. There are some wonderful specials going on now, so head on over there to take advantage of them.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a beautiful day! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you totally ROCKED this collection!!! I am loving the colors and the hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julie. You did rock this collection. Thank you, Raechelle for sharing your amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.