Sunday, December 27, 2015

sugar scrub {gift jars}

I had the best of intentions this Christmas Season to make several gifts for family and friends, but December was so crazy that my best intended plans quickly got away from me. I did, however, manage to throw these two Sugar Scrub gift jars together in minutes to mail off to two of our daughters. 

I almost decided not to share these because they are far from the beautiful presentation that I had envisioned, but I decided that even the not-so-great, literally thrown together projects are still share worthy. 



I wrapped some 3 Girl JAM Cocoa crinkle ribbon from the Victorian Dream bundle around the neck of the jar, tied a bow and added a flower. The top label was created using the large scallop from the Stitched In Circles die, then quickly labeled (this part is what bothers me the most- I should have taken an extra few minutes to make this look nicer- lol).

Here is a link to the recipe I used (I haven't personally tested nor heard from my daughters that they have tried it yet- and I didn't make it for those of us at home): http://www.thankyourbody.com/sweet-vanilla-sugar-scrub/


supplies:
jars- Hobby Lobby, ribbon- 3 Girl JAM, pp- DCWV, die: Craftin Desert Divas, flower- Iron Orchid Designs

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are fabulous!! Great gift ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.