Monday, September 19, 2016

crazy hair

I had so much fun creating this layout for the Make it Monday No. 72 sketch on The Memory Nest blog! 

I started this layout with a softer palette but I just wasn't feeling it so I dug through my stash and decided to try bold and sassy and I love the final outcome.  



supplies:
cardstock: DCWV
pp and alpha: Pink Paislee
enamel hearts: Heidi Grace Designs
"hello": Heidi Swapp
spray mists: Shimmerz and Tattered Angels
twine: Trendy Twine

Check out the fabulous sketch and work from the team here






6 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooooooooo fun! LOVING that photo, the colors and the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo, and I'm think that large title is just fabulous - really nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how Pretty! Fantastic Layout! Great design, awesome papers and an adorably sweet image!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, this is such a super fun page!! I just adore that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the title and photo! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is so stinkin' cute!! Love the picture and your design!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.