Saturday, June 7, 2008

it's a dreary Saturday



Blah! It's cold and rainy outside and I am so ready for Spring, heck I'd take Summer at this point! It's only 50' outside today and I had to turn the heat on because it's cold. This is June, not March or April. I am wondering if we are ever going to see the sun and some nice weather again. Part of the reason we moved away from the West side of the state was to get away from all this gloom. *sigh* I know that there are many of you out there who would trade in a heartbeat as you are in a major heat wave, and you can have it! *giggle*

Anyway, here's a pic of the kittens I took two days ago. I just love to watch them pile up and sleep; they are constantly making sucking motions with their cute little mouths and squirming and meowing. Molly seems to like the fact that they sleep for long periods of time because she enjoys the opportunity to be away from them. I do feel bad for her sometimes because I sure wouldn't want to be stuck on a room with 5 kittens nursing on me for hours at a time. Angel and Charlie (our dogs) are extremely curious and take every chance they get to sneak into the laundry room and sniff the kittens. Angel decided yesterday that she was going to lick them all and Molly didn't mind a bit. She just walked over to them and licked them clean. The other cats could care less about the kittens, but they sense something and aren't nice to Molly. They will walk up to her and smack her and run. Not sure what's up with that, but I find it sad.

I am sure I am boring you with kitten talk, so here is a layout I created with the June CMK kit. I decided to just go for it and play with patterns and colors. Not sure if I like it, but I pretty much used up the rest of the kit on this one.

I hope you are having a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog! I LOVE the kittens...ohhh they are so sweet. Anyway, I just happened to stumble upon you and thought I'd peek. Love your projects too. Beautiful work. :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.