Tuesday, March 23, 2010

cards featuring SRM Stickers

I have really been slacking at posting lately. I have the intention to do it, but it just keeps getting pushed back to the back burner. *sigh* I need to make it a point to post more often.
I will be sharing several cards featuring SRM Stickers here over the next few posts. Today's cards were pretty simple to make. I used some pre-made cards frm K&Co. Amy Butler that I have had in my stash for awhile now and then added some of the fabulous SRM Stickers to them. These were very simple and quick to make. Seems to be my thing lately. lol I used the SRM Sticker Sentiments- Thank you #51005 sheet for each of these cards. The sheets have such a wide variety of fonts and are perfect for any card or project!



Please excuse the wonky placement of these photos.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! :) The sun is shining here and although I will not make it outside much today it sure brightens my spirit. I plan to open the windows and let some of that warm air in. Maybe I'll bbq something for dinner tonight since I am off work.

1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.