Tuesday, March 9, 2010

'A Star Is Born' baby card- SRM Stickers

hello! It's time to share my first official DT project for SRM Stickers. The theme this month is babies, and I created a simple baby card for my project. I really like how these stickers just melt into the paper!



supplies:
SRM Stickers: Sticker Sentiments- Baby #51002
cardstock card: DeJa Views
pp: Scenic Route
chipboard: Scenic Route
pen: American Crafts Slick Writer
button and DMC floss

I haven't done much scrapping lately. I miss my girl and my mojo hasn't been flowing. I did sit down yesterday and create several cards for some upcoming assignments for SRM Stcikers. It felt good to play. I hope to get to a layout today, but I can't seem to find the pics I want to scrap. My mind has been preoccupied and I can't seem to keep track of anything. lol Maybe I'll get a letter from Kara this week... that would really make me feel good and give me some peace of mind. :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a Precious Card Rae! Hang in there, I'm sure it's tough . . . HUGS my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i REALLY like this card, raechelle.
    just amazing!!
    & missing your {big} baby must be so hard. i'm thinking of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Rae! Hope your mojo gets flowing like you want it too real soon!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.