Wednesday, November 14, 2007

CMK December Sneak Peek


It's that time yet again, wow how time flies! Here is the sneak peek of the December Create My Keepsake kit 'Winter Whimsy'. This kit really fits the image Rebecca and I wanted; we wanted something different, but with a specific Wintery/Glittery/Whimsical/Crhsitmas-ey feel to it with the colors red and blue. (we sure don't want much do we. ;)) Not an easy task, but we are thrilled with the result and it's going to be another amazing kit! I can't wait to see it all IRL!

My neighbor Stacie called me today on her way home from work and asked me if I would like to go to lunch with her. How sweet! Once Ashlyn got home we went out to a nice Mexican place and had a great meal and a great talk. It's been a long time since we've had a nice sit down outside of the home. :) It was fun to get out of the house. After lunch Ashlyn and I went to Target and I picked up a few gifts for Skye and Emily and even one for Ashlyn that I sneaked in the cart. I also got the Josh Groban Noel CD. His voice is heavenly!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time but I finally finished my tagging.
    (and I love the new kit)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.