Friday, November 30, 2007

Create My Keepsake 'Winter Whimsy' Kit Projects






Here are the projects I created with the gorgeous December Winter Whimsy kit from Create My Keepsake.
I think my favorite thing about this kit is the colors. No, maybe the velvet letters. No... it's gotta be the glimmer mist! I love this stuff! I have been wanting to try this for awhile now and I want one of each color now!

I was really hoping to get out today, but it's not going to get above 24' so even though the sun is shining, the side streets are frozen as well as anything else that is wet and not de-iced. So in I stay. Tomorrow we are expected to get some more snow, but hopefully it will hold off until Kenny can take me to the store.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.