Thursday, June 9, 2011

some layouts to share

Time is sure flying by way too quickly! I suppose that happens when one is busy. I have several layouts to share over the next few days. I haven't scrapped much lately, as I have been busy with Ashlyn, but I still have plenty to share from last month. All of there were created for challenges, or with posted challenges over at My Scraps and More.




Ashlyn has been working hard to transition from getting all her nutritional needs orally vs. via her ng tube. So far she has been doing very well. She has been off the overnight ng feeds for the past two nights now. yay! She has been drinking 5 Kids Boost drinks daily, each having 325 calories, as well as eating a few bites here and there of rice, mashed potatoes, and cream of wheat. Progess feels so good!

I'll be back tomorrow with more layouts to share. Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.