Saturday, June 25, 2011

some layouts using Crate Paper

Hello! :) Before I share any layouts, I want to share a photo of my beautiful girl, Ashlyn, without her ng tube. yay!!! I take every chance I get to look at her sweet face without tape and a tube going into her nose.


Here are a few layouts I created earlier this week. This one is created for the Crate Paper June sketch challenge. It's the first time I have participated in a CP challenge, and I loved the sketch (which you can view by clicking the link), and I am thrilled with my layout! Wish me luck. :)

I used the Paper Doll collection on this one, along with some twine from The Twinery.

and here is a layout I created for the Monday, June 20th scrap{lift} challenge on My Scraps and More.

 Again, I used Crate Paper- Emma's Shoppe this collection is my favorite, hands down. Along with some Glitz paper, MLS alpha's, MM brads and foam stamps.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a beautiful and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.