Sunday, June 26, 2011

joy, delight, imagine, and happiness butterfly banner

While I was doing hanging out online this morning, I clicked on Anabelle's blog, and that led me to The Shabby Tea Room blog, which is fabulous!!! I took a look around and was inspired by what I saw. I decided at 11AM that I was going to participate in this weeks challenge- call me crazy, because not only wa I under a time crunch, but I am in a splint on my right hand, and had a big idea. I really didn't think I was going to pull this off, but I did, just barely, thanks to some very helpful cutting from my sweet daughter Skylar.

Here is my take on the scrumptous challenge which was to use this image for inspiration:
(I told ya it was scrumptous!)

and this is what I created:





4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! lOVE THE HAPPY PAPER AND ALL THE EMBELLIES! Thank You so much for sharing your beautiful banner this week at the Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING creation!! Love every inch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOW!! Right up my shabby alley ... I {adore} banners!! Thanks so much for sharing this stunning creation with us all in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Rae - your so stinkin' crafty. I love it!

    <3 jamie

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.