Saturday, June 18, 2011

A two-pager!

Hello! :) It's been ages since I have created a two-page layout, but I had to come up with something for the third week of the My Scraps Got Talent! Contest, going on over at My Scraps and More, and what is better to challenge yourself with than a two-page layout (at least this seems to be an opinion I share with many of my fellow scrappers). As if that wasn't enough of a challenge, I also threw in that the layout must contain an unusual paper combination. How's that for fun?! I hope it won't be too much of a challenge, and that everyone who is participating will have fun with this challenge. You can still join in on the contest- the prize is a collection pack from Echo Park, and seriosuly, who wouldn't want to win that?! Come on over and play along! Oh, and before I post my layout, MSAM has the newest Echo Park Country Drive, as well as the new Basic Grey! I have some heading my way and cannot wait to dig in and play. And, if you check out the website, there are often discount codes. ;)

Without furthur ado, here is my layout:



I used some old Rusty Pickle skull and crossbone papers along with some beautiful Crate Papers. It's not a combination I would have ever imagined I would use, but it works. :)

I am really hoping to get back into some Design Team work. I am going to apply for a few positions, wish my luck! If you know of anything that you think i would be a good fit for, I would be grateful if you would pass it along. :)

Happy Weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.