Sunday, August 5, 2007

finally getting around to posting this




I really should have uploaded this last weekend when the actual CMK Christmas in July event occurred, but better late than never. ;)
This is the project I created for the crop. The idea behind it is to start on December 1st and remove a date each day until Christmas.
I used a plain cutting board as the base which I painted. Other supplies: Ki paper, Pink.Sugar.Pop. and Autumn Leaves stamps, ink, embossing powder, Basic Grey and Fancy Pants Designs chipboard, American Crafts Thickers, Scenic Route stickers, ribbon, MM glitter, buttons and pen work. My kids love this and can hardly wait until December to use it!

Yesterday my parents drove over to spend the day. We went to the Hot Rod Cafe out in Post Falls, Idaho for lunch and then spent the rest of the afternoon just hanging out and chatting. I got my mom hooked on the new Scenic Route papers, which was a highlight for me. ;) I have some ordered and as soon as I get it I will send hers her way. New paper makes me very happy!

5 comments:

  1. I love this project Rae!! Your projects are always so creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Rae!! my birthday is coming LOL kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christams Idea ( and all of your work)...I may have to try this one! Paper makes me happy as well! Only a SB'r can understand this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!! I love it! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY GOSH GIRL!!! This project is soooo super amazing!!! You always amaze me!!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.