Sunday, August 26, 2007

Treasured Hunt challenge layout #3


here's my layout for this weeks challenge for the Treasured Hunt over at Treasured Scrapbooking.
Challenge requirements:
- Create a ONE PAGE layout
Layout must include:
- Journaling from someone/something else's point of view (not your own)
- Use at least one pic taken from a different perspective. I'm not going to be terribly specific on this because I want you to be creative, but what we're looking for here is something other than a smiling face looking directly at the camera. Maybe a candid shot of someone looking away, a shot from behind/above/below, focus on a particular body part, etc. Also, the photo doesn't necessarily have to be of a person... USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!
- use at least 2 different mediums of alphabet letters in your title (ex. rub-ons, chipboard, stickers, diecut, etc.). These must be two different kinds of alphas, not 2 different kinds of stickers or two different kinds of rub-on, but a mixture, like one rub-on and one chipboard for example. You may use more than 2 but it has to be at least 2. Make sense?

Everything else is up to you.

I decided to use my computer as my inspiration. Some days I hate this thing, but overall it's a faithful friend. My dh thinks the layout is stupid, but I don't care. ;) I really liked the challenge and I did a layout I would never have done otherwise. I just hope I can make it to the next round. The entries are wonderful and like I have said in the past, I don't know how the DT can narrow this down each week. SO glad I am not the one who has to decide. ;)

2 comments:

  1. This put a smile on my face! Love it Rae!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rae!

    Your hubby doesn't know what he's talking about because I love the layout and your idea behind it!

    Good luck moving forward!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.