Tuesday, August 7, 2007

lots of fun stuff!





















first of all, I created these layouts and card using some awesome stamps from Pink.Sugar.Pop. Oh how, I just love playing with these yummy stamps! They are so versatile and fun! If you haven't checked them out yet, be sure to do so, you will love what you see! Holly has brought back the Button It! set since so many people have requested it, and she has broken down Love Struck into individual stamps as well, so you can purchase as a set or individually. How cool is that?!

Something great: On Sunday, Meghan went in for a second interview at KFC and was hired! Yay Meghan!!! She's super excited! Yesterday was her first day and she is at work now. She works every day this week and will have Sunday off. I am very proud of her. :)

I have some fun scrappy news, too! I won the July Layout of The Month contest over at Treasured Scrapbooking and I won a $10 gift certificate. Super cool! I also made it through the first cut off, and am officially in the Treasured Hunt contest over there as well! I have to create a layout for the first round following specific guidelines. It's going to be a challenge, but fun! The talent is wonderful and I just hope to make it through to the next round. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic -- so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!!! I love how your pics pop right off your pages!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.