Thursday, August 9, 2007

My challenge #1 layout is done!




















Yay! I got my first challenge layout completed for the Treasured Hunt Challenge over at Treasured Scrapbooking.

The Challenge requirements:
- Create a ONE page layout
Layout must include:
- a ONE word title
- ONE picture
- patterned paper from only ONE manufacturer
- ONE arrow
- the word "ONE" or the number "1" must be included somewhere on the layout (in the journaling, title, or elsewhere on the layout)
- Use ONE (and only one) technique from the following list:
* sewing
* inking
* sanding
* doodling
You may use other techniques in addition to these but you must use ONE and only ONE from the above list. (ex. if you sew, you can't also ink)

I am happy with the end result and just hope I can make it onto round #2! Wish me luck!

I watched this sweet girl today and it went well. It's cool to know that I am getting paid and still get to do what I love. Lucky me!



17 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Rae! I love the colors, so not your typical choices and they are perfect! You really worked some magic with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv, Luv, Luv it !!!!!
    Wishing you the best, Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you rocked the challenge! That was a tough challenge, and your LO is awesome! Now for a lesson on how you did those flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That layout is sooooooo cute Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this layout is darling! Great work on the challenge!!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout. Good Luck, Rae!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is gorgeous!!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it Rae!!! That picture is so cute and I love the colors. The title and the flowers look so good! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so scrumptious!!!
    i think you'll go all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's so beautiful! You are an amazing scrap booker.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a wonderful layout!! I love it...Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That'll put you through to round 2 for sure! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love it, I like how it really leads the eye.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.