Friday, October 12, 2007

CMK rocks!!! and a sneak peek at the November kit


I just have to say it, CMK rocks!!! This is my home on the net (and I have the post count to prove it... heehee). But seriously, if you are looking for a friendly and uber talented site to hang out at, this is the place for you! The store is awesome and Rebecca has THE BEST customer service out there! Come over and check us out if you aren't already a member. Be sure to say "hi!".

You are not going to want to miss the stunning November kit called 'Vintage Home'. It's going to be beautiful! It's got some unexpected colors for this time of year and has a warm vintage feel to it. I can not wait to get this kit and see what Cathy and Dani do with it! They are going to come up with some amazing projects for sure! The full kit reveal is coming in a few weeks, so stay tuned. :)

Check this out!!! This would be so very cool!!! Good luck CMK!!!

Well, I am off to *hopefully* scrap a bit. I have been distracted this morning and haven't done anything yet. Idea's are spinning and I just need to get them on paper.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. That kit is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.