Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's a beautiful fall day!







We have really lucked out this fall, because today is another beautiful 65'+ day! :) There is a slight breeze that makes one remember that it is actually near the end of October, but it's wonderful! The trees are gorgeous, there are leaves littering the ground and even my fuschia's are in full bloom. Heck, we may even have a nice "warm" Halloween this year with temps in the 30's/40's! Yay! A few weeks ago I would have never forseen this.

I am finally posting this bird mobile I made. It was fun and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. It's going into Skye and Ashlyn's room and they love it, so that's really all that matters! (Sorry about the wonky pics, I thought I had rotated them.)

Kara's ear is doing well. It's still a bit painful for her, but is healing nicely. She is able to move it and that's important. She wants a tattoo now. lol!

Today I decided to wear my hair in low pony tails. It's been years and years since I have done so. I get tired of keeping it down and it seems I am always throwing it up into a bun. I am thankful my hair is finally getting long enough again.

Last but not least, today is a happy mail day! I got my yummy CMK kit and other goodies I ordered. Time to get down and scrap! I hope to dig in once Katie goes home for the day, but I am not feeling all that great so I may have to push it off until tomorrow so I can keep ahead of this "thing". I really don't want to be laid up with a nasty cold.

Have a happy day!

4 comments:

  1. omg girl the bird mobile is super cute i love it
    :) also you have been tag go check out my blog :)
    http://events2memories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS-What a great project-Beautiful !!!!

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Raechelle ! I got your blog from my friend Dani's blog, this is so awesome and unique , i love it ! Great job !
    Jenn
    www.jenn-thisismenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.