Monday, October 6, 2008

October Color{Me}Daisy kit projects





It's been a week since I last posted? Wow. It feels so much longer. lol!

Work is going well... it's been crazy though. Registers breaking down, credit card machines not working, people calling in sick. You would think these kind of days would just fly by. Nope, not at all. They drag on and on and on. At least the customers overall have been pleasant. I have only had one lady freak out on me. I really didn't want to stand there and take it, but I took the high road and bit my tongue. Literally.

I haven't had much time to scrap. I am still trying to find a balance between working and spending time with the kids and just keeping up with the house. I am slowly figuring it out though. I have been called into work several times which throws me off, but I am sure I'll find a balance soon enough. I have been working on some projects for My Acrylic Album... slowly... like 10 minutes here and 10 minutes there and I have 3 projects done. I will share those tomorrow... or whenever I update next.

Today I found some serious mojo and cranked out 2 layouts and 2 cards with the gorgeous October kit from Color{Me}Daisy. Hands down this has been my favorite CMD kit so far! There is also a fun Halloween kit this month, too. Be sure to check them out here.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.