Saturday, January 31, 2009

follow your heart sign




I am so excited to share my first project for the Artz de Scrap blog! The challenge this month is to create something wearable or ornamental with beads. I had this idea for this sign as soon as I picked up the papers, and the beads I was sent were a perfect match. There is still time to enter your creations! Here are the fabulous projects that the DT members created. Check back soon for next month's challenge. :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun Raechelle!!!! I followed your blog link you gave us and am subbing to your blog ASAP!! You are super talented and I can't wait to see more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I also am checking out your blog and you are such a clever Chicky!! look forward to working along side you on the DT.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.