Thursday, February 19, 2009

new color sets and some projects







hi! Store More Stamps has 2 new beautiful color sets out, Tropical Getaway and Sweetheart. I personally love these colors! If you are looking for the perfect way to store your stamps, this system is the way to go.

I have a couple of projects to share today. They were both created for challenges on Ally Scraps. The 'Our family' frame was created using the 'House and Home' theme in the Purrfect Projects section. I have has this idea for awhile now, and I finally decided to go for it. Each house represents a member of our family. Its hanging in our living room and the girls really like it. It looks nice in there.

The layout was created using a new challenge feature that I will be hosting each week, it's an inspiRAEtion challenge (how do you like the play on words *giggle). I will be posting a new inspiration piece each Thursday and hopefully it will be a fun way for others to think outside the box or jump-start the creative process. The first challenge I posted was to use an image of a tree with owls sitting on it. I drew my inspiration from the tree, the owls and the colors. I used the DCWV Green Slab to create this along with some Hambly rub ons. I totally adore these papers and I think I need to go buy another slab because I can see myself using these papers a lot. (this layout looks washed out... the blues should look a bit more green-ish. I am going to have to take a new pic.)

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. I love your projects and the layout below with the pink paislee is gorgeous!! I miss seeing your pages! Please come back to CMK! =)
    hugs~
    dani

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.