Sunday, May 31, 2009

hitting the road again


Ashlyn and I are taking another road trip to Seattle this week. She is going to have a colonoscopy and endoscopy on Wednesday. The poor girl. The timing is not the best as Kara graduates on Saturday, but I am thankful that she is finally getting this done. Everything just runs right through her and all I can do is keep her hydrated for now. She has lost more weight and looks worse than ever (I didn't think that was possible). I pray that I can leave Seattle with some answers.

I do have a layout to share. I follwed the Scrappy Formula on CMK and even though I struggled with it a bit, I like the end result. I am in a rut and this sketch really got me out of my box. :)

My oldest "baby" graduates in less than a week. *sniff* I will be back next week to blog about that. lol

Take care and have a great week!

2 comments:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.