Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a Fall banner



I saw this Pink Paislee contest on the Everything Scrapp'n blog and since I had some time to spare, I decided to create a fall banner this morning. I am happy with how it turned out and it's on display in our living room. I was hoping to use some of the new Halloween papers from Pink Paislee, however my order didn't arrive. It must be an omen though because it "forced" me to use my stash. :) It's a random draw for the winners, and there are some great prizes, but even if I don't win I have something that makes me happy.
Be sure to check out the wonderful banners that the other ladies created in the comments on the Everything Scrapp'n blog.
Here is my banner:






Thanks for stopping by! Take care,
Rae

5 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe you whipped that out this morning! Great work. I adore the bling on the letters. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is fantastic - love those papers and what you did with them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a awesome job !
    Looks great !
    Thanks for comment on my blog , you have wonderful creations here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your a winner! Please email your address to customerservice@everythingscrappn.com by Sept 20th.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.