Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



I was sick all week and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make something for the girls like I do every year for Valentines Day, but last night I had some mojo and managed to make a little something for each one. For the 3 younger girls (although they aren't really "young" anymore) I made some pocket cards using pieces from a Basic Grey Chipboard album. I glued the bottom half together and then used some pop-dots to gradually raise the sides to create the pocket area. They are constantly writing little notes to each other so now they can hang these on their doorknobs to their bedrooms and they can pass messages to each other. For Kara and Meghan I just made some simple cards. The paper is all Bo Bunny Love Bandit and it is as cute as can be!!!











Come back tomorrow for the E.A.D Designs blog hop and some other fun news. :)

1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.