Friday, May 7, 2010

some cards and miscellaneous things

Both of these birthday cards feature sentiments from the new EAD Stickerz which will debut soon! These happen to have a white base, but they will be available in clear as well. Stay tuned for the BIG EAD Anniversary Celebration next week!

supplies for both cards:
pp and die cuts: Scenic Route, Stickerz: EAD Designs, cardstock: Bazzill, ric rac
A card I made for BlackLeaf Studios this week:

supplies: carstock: Bazzill, digital image: Blackleaf Studios Baby Doodles Stamps, SRM Stickers: Express Yourself #42028 Mother's Day, pp: Little Yellow Bicycle and Chatterbox

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and a card I made awhile back featuring SRM Stickers:


supplies: 
cardstock: Bazzill, pp and die cut: Scenic Route, sticker; SRM Stickers- Sticker Sentiments #51006 Thinking of you, button and ribbon
=========================================================================

One more thing before I sign off for the weekend. :) Momenta.com
I don't know that I mentioned that I made the DT!


Have a wonderful weekend! Come back Monday for a full week of fun from EAD Designs and some projects from SRM Stickers. :)

1 comment:

  1. These are all so very cute and bright..happy cards!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.