Saturday, March 5, 2011

many thanks card

I found this cute little card sketch site this morning, Sassy Lil' Card Sketches. The sketches are really cute and I was definitely hit with some inspiration when I saw this weeks sketch. And, with a prize pack from Cosmo Cricket up for grabs... even more motivation! :)

Here is the sketch:
 and here is my take on it:

supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
pp: Crate Paper
ribbon and fabric strips from my stash
rubon: DCWV
chipboard flower: Lily Bee

I am drawn to the color yellow lately... it really makes my heart happy. The pink and blue on this are also among my favs. I am thrilled with how this turned out- thanks for the great sketch inspiration! :)

4 comments:

  1. ohhhh LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!!! totally adorable!!! thanks for coming to my blog.. and yes I remember you, I think it was Serednipity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your big bold colors and shapes! thanks for playing along at Sassy!
    Yellow, Oscar Wilde called it the color of the aesthetic movement because of its intense happy feel, just some trivia :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.