Saturday, July 21, 2012

two cards to share today

My Scraps & More is hosting a fun challenge/contest called Got Talent II. There are still plenty of challenges to come, but this week and next week will be catch up weeks for the challenges that have been posted thus far. I decided that this was a great time to jump in and have managed to complete several of the challenges and am hoping to be fully caught up by the end of the weekend (we'll see how that goes. lol)

Unfortunately, the camera I use to photograph my projects isn't functioning correctly, so I only havethr ee projects to share that I photographed earlier in the week before mr. camera decided it didn't want to work. *sigh*

Today I will share two cards:

this was created for mini-challenge #1: create a card using some old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. I "borrowed" sketch #52 from cardabilities.


this card was created for mini-challenge #5 which was to use a vintage office image. I used another great cardabilities sketch, #54.

I'll be back soon to share some more projects. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.