Tuesday, May 28, 2013

jump

Hello! :) It feels so good to scrap fairly consistently again. I recently found a challenge site called The Memory Nest. I discovered this challenge blog/store just by clicking on and leaving a comment on a layout that was posted on the CMS blog. I did a little digging and discovered that there was a Summer DT call going on and decided to try my luck. This site features two challenges each month; one a sketch and one a color- both of which are my favorite challenges. If nothing else I have found another friendly source of inspiration.

This is the layout I created for the design team call:

supplies:
cs: Recollections
pp and stickers: Simple Stories Vintage Bliss (love this collection!)
and a doily (again- my last 4 layouts have featured them, time to mix it up a bit), some bling, ribbon and twine
chipboard letters: Making Memories
 
This was the sketch that we needed to use:


I tend to struggle with smaller photos, but I have been wanting to scrap these photos for awhile now and this sketch was perfect.

thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a beautiful day/evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.