Tuesday, October 1, 2013

There's One in Every Family

This is my layout for the October 1st challenge on the Use your Words blog. The word this time is "family".

When I was digging through photos for this challenge, I realized that I have just two photos of all 6 of my kiddos together and they are not "great" photos. Two of my three step-children lived with their mother for a short time, and Emily was there for several years. I never really realized that I was lacking recent photos of them until I was looking for this challenge. I am not even sure how the fact that I don't have any photos of them as a group since the early 2000's. *sigh*

I came across these photos of Skye and an idea popped into my head and I ran with it. Skylar is our family comedian and these photos represent just a few of the silly things she has done throughout the years. She is such a fun kiddo!

 

Head on over the Use Your Words blog to see the beautiful work from the design team as well as to read an important announcement.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh those photos are too funny! Love this beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.